Your Legacy - Leave Your Mark
the "Planning Your Philanthropy" workbook
- If your family had a crest, what would be the motto?
- What kind of example of giving back or giving forward do you want to make?
- How do you want to make a difference during your lifetime and beyond?
- Do you currently give to any charities annually?
- How do you feel about those annual gifts?
- Do you feel that they are helping you meet your personal goals? Financial goals?
- What would make you feel more satisfied with your annual and lifetime giving?
- What's important to your family?
- How involved is your family in your philanthropic plans?
- Is it important to you for your philanthropy to set an example for your children?
- Do your personal and philanthropic goals include BOTH family and philanthropy?
- Are you concerned that money can both heal and harm your children and heirs?
- Is there a significant cause or issue that keeps you up at night?
- What was it that first inspired you to make a charitable gift?
- Would you like to learn how to be an effective philanthropist?
- Would you like to learn about other people's "inspired giving"?
Securities offered through Securities America Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC. Mark Kluge, Representative. Advisory Services offered through Securities America Advisors, Inc., Mark Kluge, Representative. BlueMark Advisors and Securities America Companies are separate companies. This site is published for residents of the United States and is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security or product that may be referenced herein. Persons mentioned on this website may only offer services and transact business and/or respond to inquiries in states or jurisdictions in which they have been properly registered or are exempt from registration. Not all products and services referenced on this site are available in every state, jurisdiction or from every person listed. Securities America and its representatives do not provide tax or legal advice; therefore, it is important to coordinate with your tax and/or legal advisor regarding your specific situation.